| Nayada-25ĚĹ ||
Navigational radar station "Nayada-25ĚĹ" is designated for equipment of ships with gross tonnage up to 10000 tonnes and above as the second NRS in conditions of mechanical and climatic exposure.
Meet requirements of IMO, IEC and Russian maritime register of shipping.
- wave length 10cm;
- diameter of antenna's rotation 3,5m;
- transmitter power 25kW;
- range scales up to 96 miles.
- Bright color image with high resolution on LCD display.
Display of ship's generalized information:
- geographical coordinates;
- course, speed;
- depth under keel;
- zone time.
- Interscanning accumulation.
- Scaling up of the selected area with its separate display in the additional display field.
- Image orientation to “HEAD-UP”, “NORTH”, “COURSE-UP”, modes RM and TM with off-centering within 2/3 image radius.
- Measurement of targets coordinates:
VRM and EBL;
- Automatic detection and audible alarm of targets in the guard zone, anchorage control.
- Trails of targets past positions and true motion with adjustable time of its duration.
- Autotracking of at least 50 targets with indication of its motion parameters and CPA with collision avoidance warning and safe passing trials maneuver (ARPA).
- ARPA output to electronic marine charts.
- Image and graphic data stabilization relative to the ground and water.
- Navigation development and control (4 routes).
- Receive and display targets' motion parameters from transponder AIS (on request).